The Stables Holiday Cottage
Self Catering - Sleeps 6
It is a few years since we set to work converting the old stables into a cosy holiday cottage, and we're very pleased with the result. The Stables retains many of its original features: high kitchen ceilings, exposed wood beams and attractive stonework. It is furnished to a very high standard with quality furniture, phone and Wifi, widescreen TV with Freeview, Video / DVD player and a well-equipped kitchen.
The Stables holiday cottage is full of the kind character and original charm you might expect from a converted farm building. Add to this the many home comforts and facilities provided, and you have a most agreeable and comfortable way to spend a week self-catering in North Yorkshire.
The Stables holiday cottage sleeps six people. The accommodation comprises:
- Sitting room with wood burning stove and patio doors leading into..
- ..the conservatory, with patio furniture
- Dining room with exposed stone walls and wood beams
- Well equipped kitchen
- Utility room
- Three bedrooms:
- one double
- one twin
- one single with additional hideaway bed
- Bathroom with shaver points, bath, shower, wash hand basin and WC
- Separate shower room with shower, WC and wash hand basin
Outside there is ample private parking and a private lawn. Children's bikes and tumble drier are available. There is also an immersion water heater.
The holiday cottage is all on ground floor level, with easy access for people with mobility problems.